1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The PTRC - Another FREE resource offer....

Discussion in 'Primary' started by ResourceCentre, Apr 22, 2011.

1. ResourceCentre

ResourceCentre New commenter

It's Easter weekend and with SATs only two weeks away we are once again giving away resources.
    Simply visit our site before midnight on Sunday 24th April 2011 and choose any of our resources which are £1.99 or less. Email your chosen resource to primaryresourcecentre@yahoo.co.uk and we will then email you the resource completely free of charge.
    The offer is open to one resource per household and the offer will close at midnight on Sunday 24th April 2011.
    <font face="verdana, helvetica, sans-serif">High quality teaching and display resources, all available through instant download. Enriching and enhancing your learning environment has never been cheaper or simpler!</font>
    Check us out at www.primaryresourcecentre.com

2. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

Surely this belongs in the marketplace?

3. Thanks Craig...this is really generous of you! Worth posting here too to spread the word and give others the opportunity to find out about PTRC and how wonderful it is. Cheers! :)

4. jog_on

jog_on New commenter

Received my freebie yesterday and well worth the two seconds it took to send the email. Thanks again!!! :D

5. And me. Thank you!

6. Thank you, you are stars. Please this was posted in Primary as I never check the Marketplace.

7. Glad to see you are entering into the spirit of the season - rejecting free gifts: that seems to be what Easter is about for most as they reject the real meaning of the season in favour of trivial argument.

Far better to have it posted here where there is more traffic, I would say. Never usually check marketplace myself unless iit is the beginning of the year and I want to BUY something. Glad you have the time to peruse so many forums on the off chance of a free gift.

And a Happy Easter to you too.

(Thanks Craig, you're a star!)

8. Thanks for the resource.

9. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

short of time, here's another site with freebies: http://www.microsoftstore.com/
    do grow up

10. bevevans22

bevevans22 Administrator

What a great offer from Craig! Just as well he posted it here or people may not have seen it.

And I agree - someone needs to grow up. I don't think that would be wotsitagain though...

11. I think you should continue to post in Primary because I never look in Marketplace and I'd hate to miss out! [​IMG]

12. What she said! Thanks Craig.

13. MarilynDan

MarilynDan New commenter

Sadly 'certain people' just have to be on patrol - bit like school snitches/tell tales I suppose but in a minority here I see [​IMG]