1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The popular recruitment agency

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by liamstar, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Hi,

I've just registered with the popular online recruitment agency and I've noticed a few jobs that seem interesting. What is the accepted way of expressing interest/applying? Do you add to your favourites or send a short expression of interest or a full blown email to the school?

Thanks!

2. anyone?!?!

3. Surely there is guidance on the recruiter's website with the procedure of how to apply?

4. Hello. Use their system to send an email. What happens is that the
    school will receive a message that so and so has shown interested and that by
    logging in the school can view the candidate's details. Sometimes it is best to use
    the above feature as schools use filter methods based on where the email has
    come from.

5. happygreenfrog

happygreenfrog Occasional commenter

Not sure which agent you mean to be fair; I've used 5 in my time and have had most success with the smaller ones. As above, should be pretty clear on their site. Good luck to you if it is search; their exhaustive procedures make registation difficult with at least one of my referees bound to clog up an application.