1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Parson's Cat,,, revisited

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by anon4561, May 5, 2011.

1. Got very bored and looked through some VERY old TES entertainment threads, and came across this one....The Parson's cat. ....................................................................

To quote from the original........ "Very simple. You have to think of adjectives for the parson's cat, starting with the letter 'A'. When it's your go, you say 'The parson's cat is a (insert adjective) cat.' Then next one goes. When you run out of adjectives, start with the next letter of the alphabet. (my time really would be better spent getting showered and dressed!)

Swear words are allowed. I'll start:

The parson's cat is an ambitious cat" "

Except they ran out of steam around the k's..... so I suggest we start from the z's and work backwards..........I'll start.....

2. The parson's cat is a zestful cat

3. guinnesspuss

guinnesspuss Star commenter

The parson's cat is a youthful cat.

4. Thanks for joining in GP! But the idea is that we exhaust all of the Z possibilities before moving onto the Y's ...etc....So, save that one for later, and sticking with the Z's......... The parson's cat is a Zany cat! (Just like beerpuss, in fact!) [​IMG]

5. The parson's cat is a ZEBROID cat (I'm just about ready for the Y's now..... anyone else?!!! )

6. The parson's cat is a yaba-dabba-dootiful cat!

7. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

The parson's cat is a yellow cat

8. The parson's cat is a YOUNG cat

9. The parson's cat is a yucky cat.

10. guinnesspuss

The parson's cat is a yowling cat

11. [​IMG]

The parson's cat is a Yuletide cat

12. The parson's cat is a Yiddishe cat. So let's hope the parson keeps a kosher home.

13. The parson's cat is a youthful cat.

14. I'm ready for the 'W's..... but remember... if someone feels they haven't exhausted previous alphabetical opportunities... you can go one step backwards! .................... The parson's cat is a winsome cat.

15. guinnesspuss

The parson's cat is a wonderful cat.
    (I'm wery happy with w)

16. The parson's cat is a weary cat.

17. guinnesspuss

The parson's cat is a woebegone cat.

18. lrw22

lrw22 Occasional commenter

The parson's cat is a wise cat.

19. The parson's cat is a winning cat