1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Number Crew

Discussion in 'Primary' started by l16lisa, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Does anyone know where I can watch episodes of 'The Number Crew' online?? It is a fantastic maths resource that I have used for many years with my infant classes and they have all loved it.
    Teachers TV is not in operation anymore and all the websites that they suggest don't have the number crew series.
    Channel 4 have blocked all episodes of the number crew on youtube.
    It cost £90 to buy and like most schools (sorry I mean ALL) we have no money.
    Any ideas??
    Thank you.

2. comenius

comenius New commenter

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

Yes, I found them too but there is no play button. Do you think they might work in schools only?

4. Aren't there number crew clips on Espresso? If you have that I think they are in the KS1 number section.

5. Joi

Joi New commenter

have you looked here?
    www.tes.co.uk/article.aspx?storyCode=6081830&s_cid=RESadsMPU_TeachersTV

6. Ugh I am having exact same problem, used to be able to get them on youtube but cant even do that now, I wonder where they've gone!!?

7. Hi

Has anyone had any luck witht these...ive even tried to buy them from Amazon and they are unavailable, they have gone from all the websites I tried and from You Tube.

I really wanted the 3D shape one