1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Normans!?!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by kym131218, Feb 25, 2012.

1. kym131218

kym131218 New commenter

Does anyone know of a goodwebsite about the norman? or have an interesting poerpoint or even some good activiies to do? I have lost all hope of my inspiration returning.

2. marlin

marlin Star commenter

3. kym131218

kym131218 New commenter

Hi I downloaded your file but I could only find one slide relevant to the Normans - could you tell me which of the 76 slides I should be looking at?

4. Hi Kym - that is very kind of you indeed - you seem to have downloaded my lesson planning pack - this is a log of all cool activities that you can use for any lesson. I really appreciate you doing that - many thanks indeed.
    The specific file that I mean is under the 'ks3' tab - here there is a full lesson pack called 'Battle of Hastings' which has four full lessons including plans, ppts, etc
    Again, thank you very much indeed for downloading.
    Kindest
    Tolo

5. Incidentally, indeed that slide was taken from my Battle of Hastings norman lesson pack - some cool ppts there.