1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The New Personal Achievement Awards: SQA Scotland

Discussion in 'Scotland - curriculum' started by ladyofthestorm, Jul 3, 2012.

1. I was wondering if there was any other schools out there, that might be also embarking on the SQA Personal Achievement Award Scheme as a replacement for the Bronze silver and gold levels of the ASDAN Award.

If you are such a school please contact me as I would love some company on this development journey!

2. I was wondering if there was any other schools out there, that might be also embarking on the SQA Personal Achievement Award Scheme as a replacement for the Bronze silver and gold levels of the ASDAN Award.

If you are such a school please contact me as I would love some company on this development journey!

3. Hi
    My school is just on the discussion stage on where, when and how to manage the new personal achievement awards.
    We will be discussing it further on our in-service day next week. We are also starting to write national 2 courses. Are you also tackling them?

4. Hi, we are just away to move from ASDAN to SQA Personal Achievement Awards. Feeling a bit overwhelmed by the thought of having to adapt all (some?) of our ASDAN units. How is your changeover going so far?

5. Hi there,
    I've been asked to write the units for my school as we're embarking on this come August for our Additional Needs pupils. Would love to share ideas if possible!

Thanks! :)

6. Hi, I've just returned to teaching after Maternity leave and have been asked to do some PAA work with my ASN pupils, any ideas to share or info would be greatly appreciated!

Hope it is all going well for you all so far.

Thanks

7. Penelope55

Penelope55 New commenter

Hi there, I realise these posts were written a while ago but I have a new SfL role and have been asked to develop units for the N2 Personal Achievement Award. I wondered if anyone has begun this process at their school in the hope that maybe we can bounce ideas off each other?