1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Netherlands

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by lornak, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Hi all,
    Just wondering if anybody has any experience of applying or working in International schools in The Netherlands? I have applied for a few and am still waiting to hear but any stories of success or words of advice would be greatly appreciated! I would love to live back over there after studying there during my university years!
    Thanks lornak5 :)

2. Hi, I applied to school in the Netherlands, in the Hague, two weeks ago. Haven't heard anything yet, last change tomorrow, so I am not very hopeful.
    Good luck!

3. Hi I applied to a couple of primary schools and the deadline was 30th March but they did notsay when you would hear by! Was yours Primary or secondary? I would love to work there! ARGh so ststressful!

4. Hi
    I currently work at an international school in the netherlands. PM me and i will see if i can give you any advice!