1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

the nervous wait!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by cazabelle, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Had an interview this morning, which I think went well. They seemed to really like my lesson with the class teacher telling me informally that is was really good!
    I think i could have answered a couple of the questions better - particularly indepedent learning in reception but now have to wait until Monday eve as they are interviewing on Monday as well.

ahhh - whole weekend to wait.

Good luck to everyone who's doing interviews at the mo as well x

2. Had an interview this morning, which I think went well. They seemed to really like my lesson with the class teacher telling me informally that is was really good!
    I think i could have answered a couple of the questions better - particularly indepedent learning in reception but now have to wait until Monday eve as they are interviewing on Monday as well.

ahhh - whole weekend to wait.

Good luck to everyone who's doing interviews at the mo as well x

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter

Well done for that! [​IMG]
    Ooh, an agonising weekend for you!
    [​IMG]
    Hope it's good news on Monday!

4. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Here's a virtual choice of Stop nail biting deterrents to keep you going over the weekend
    [​IMG]
    Oh, and go and do something interesting 'Just for You' to keep that mind occupied.