1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

The name of a resource that has skipped my mind..

Discussion in 'Primary' started by peppermint25, Jan 1, 2012.

  1. peppermint25

    peppermint25 New commenter


    Happy New Year to all :)

    There is a resource that I have seen in a school that I am desperate to get my hands on for my new class, the problem is I can not for the life of me work out what they are called. I have googled names I think they may be but haven't found anything even remotely similar.

    The resource I am looking for are clear plastic boards which can be laid on top of books/ writing for children to use whiteboard pens to highlight parts of the text. Does anyone know a name for these boards or can advise me where I can get some?

    Many thanks
  2. Sorrim

    Sorrim Occasional commenter

    Do you mean the sort of overlays that are helpful to children with dyslexia?
  3. Could you not just photocopy the text them get them to highlight it with normal highlighter pen? Or use acetate sheets for the OHP as an overlay and mark these with white board pen?

Share This Page