1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Magic Finger Hamilton Plans - PLEASE HELP!!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by hay1, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Hello,
    I am an NQT teaching Year 2 and desperately in need of the Hamilton Trust Plans for the Extended Stories unit (The Magic Finger). My Hamilton Trust subscription ran out in April. I have been told I am teaching in Year 3 next year so really dont want to have to spend £24 to use the site for the 3 weeks of the unit when in Spet I will have to pay another £24 for the Year 2 plans.
    I would be SO SO grateful if anyone has a copy of these plans and could share them with me.
    Thanks!

2. I can download and email them if you leave an email address or personal message me it :)

3. Hi there,
    I'm having a similar problem...I'm moving into a different year group next year so I don't really want to pay for the subscription but I really need to look at the plans.
    I don't suppose you still have a copy? My email is r.andrews101@durhamlearning.net
    Thank you so much!

4. Can't help i'm afraid but I know that Hamilton used to let you change year groups part way through. Do they no longer do that?