1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Lion roars

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Richie Millions, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Richie Millions

Richie Millions New commenter

Loving my new Apple software but why have they reversed the direction on the touchpad. Now when on TES and I try to scroll down threads I go up and vice versa, anyone else found any good or bad points yet?

2. joli2

joli2 New commenter

Wasn't really planing to update. Has it got any really great features?

3. Richie Millions

Richie Millions New commenter

I guess the main cosmetic one is the extra touch functionality with the touchpad. Basically if you like using the touch screens on iPhone iPad etc you will probably like this. However you really do need the track pad the mouse wouldn't work. E-mail looks and seems to function better. It gives you face time if you like to chat to people this way but they would need Lion too or an iPhone 4 with face time. The launchpad is good letting you create and organise your own App folders on your Mac as you would on the iPhone and iPad . My view is that it is worth £20 but I am a bit of an Apple geek anyway.

4. joli2

joli2 New commenter

I'm not a geek and could probably live without those extras, but I do love all things Apple.