1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

the KEY

Discussion in 'Headteachers' started by Ashmead_head, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Has anyone used this online resource? I am thinking of subscribing (going into my first year of headship) but it is about £600 for the year. Anyone used it who thinks it's worth the money?

2. Has anyone used this online resource? I am thinking of subscribing (going into my first year of headship) but it is about £600 for the year. Anyone used it who thinks it's worth the money?

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

No answer to your query, but a spot of advice.
    Abandon this TES account and start all over again with a new one, with a new name, that is not either your own name nor the name of your school.
    You don't want parents, governors, staff or pupils watching your every move and every request for help on the forums.
    Congrats on the new job, by the way!
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Workshops. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.

4. It is a lot of money, but I found it invaluable in my first few years.

5. My husband used to work there, so this may be a biased, but he really enjoyed it. They received a question and then had a limited amount of time to answer the query after doing research. The databank of previous queries and answers is helpful (I would think.).