1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Iron Man

Discussion in 'Primary' started by cocopop77, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Hi, hoping someone can help me out here.
    I was wanting to begin a 2 week unit of literacy on The Iron Man (Ted Hughes) next week. I found a copy in school, but I've just opened it and the first couple of pages are missing. In fact it starts on pg13. I have managed to find a narrated animation online that tells the beginning of the story, from which I can then continue reading.
    However, I wanted children to look at the first couple of pages and annotate what makes it effective.
    Does anyone have the first 2 pages they could scan and email me, or know if they are available online somewhere.
    Thank you.

2. Fantastic. Should have thought of that. Thank you

3. Is it possible to save or print from Amazon's 'look inside' feature?

4. I either use activ primary to take snapshots of the pages and put them into my flipcharts then print from there, or press the printscreen button on the keyboard while the whole page is in view, then paste into word and print from there.
    Glad to help. xx

5. Or just go out and buy a copy? It's readily available.