1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Game?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by madenglishgirl, May 18, 2011.

1. madenglishgirl

madenglishgirl New commenter

Am I the only person to not have heard of this pathetic 'game'? I am getting fed up with Y9s randomly shouting out 'THE GAME!!'......totally and utterly pointless!

2. madenglishgirl

Am I the only person to not have heard of this pathetic 'game'? I am getting fed up with Y9s randomly shouting out 'THE GAME!!'......totally and utterly pointless!

3. Yep, the rest of us are playing it all the time

4. You lost the Game !

5. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

Some of our more charming Year 10s appear to be competing to accuse the most staff of being paedophiles. Shouting "the game" sounds annoying but a bit more innocuous.

6. Lol!!
    That is how most of find we are playing the game [​IMG]

7. madenglishgirl

I still don't get it....if you say to someone 'The game' surely you've lost 'the game' because you thought of it first?

8. If my memory serves me correctly, we used to say "I lost the game" and in turn making all those around us lose the game also. There would then be a cacophony of people saying "I lost the game."

9. The Game was just lost. :(

Sometimes we must sacrifice ourselves for the greater <strike>good</strike> evil. :D