1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The four P's interview

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by mr business, May 23, 2011.

1. mr business

mr business New commenter

Hello,

I have an interview and have to do an introduction to the 4 p's. It's to a year 9 group as an introduction lesson.

Was thinking of an Apprentice style task but what product could I get them to pitch?

50 minute lesson

Thanks

Mr B

2. mr business

mr business New commenter

Hello,

I have an interview and have to do an introduction to the 4 p's. It's to a year 9 group as an introduction lesson.

Was thinking of an Apprentice style task but what product could I get them to pitch?

50 minute lesson

Thanks

Mr B

3. Presume you have a lesson plan? If so the actual product doesn't matter, as part of the ice breakers you can identify products of interest to the class, they can then be split into groups to present their pitches to you and the "observer / interviewer" - finish with the "You're fired".
    Though I'm trained for Post 16, by letting them choose they gain a degree of ownership for the learning. (one objective met!!)

Good luck