1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

the fire of London - and structure for Group-Work

Discussion in 'History' started by durgamata, Jun 19, 2015.

1. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

I just added to my resource about The Fire of London -

https://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/the-great-fire-of-london--informative-ppts-and-group-work-11034410

adding some files which helped the Group-Work go so well. (I had divided the class into 9 groups with 3 members (one had 4) - all strongly mixed-ability. Each group had a Team Leader (picked from the best achieving pupils) who kept a record of what each group member was working on each lesson. I have added these Team Leader Record sheets - and the Checklist for the lesson before the Presentation plus the Presentation Worksheet which each pupil completed. This includes questions for feedback and reflection.

there are still some more files and worksheets which I will add to this resource when I have time but it has already had a lot of downloads so I wanted to flag it up here in some of those who have downloaded the main Power Point files would like to make use of the new worksheets. (The Power-Points have over 50 slides, teaching the entire topic and concluding with Group Displays created by my pupils)

Please give some feedback and lots of stars as this is a really rich resource!