1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The fertility treatment thread

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by EBC, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Coolgiraffe

Coolgiraffe Occasional commenter

Hypnobirthing worked wonders for me ITA!

So did the sweep actually, sending positive thoughts your way! Xxx

2. bettyboop82

bettyboop82 New commenter

Hi ITA, sorry to hear you're finding these last few weeks difficult, I'm sure you'll forget all about it when your little bundle of joy arrives!

As for me, I'm in the dreaded 2ww after my natural FET cycle. Could do with your prayers ladies, am slowly but surely going insane here!

3. HELENLORNA

HELENLORNA New commenter

Hi Betty, I've been thinking about how you're getting on. I have everything crossed and sending positive thoughts your way. It worked last time... Hope each day goes quickly xxx

4. eac902

eac902 New commenter

Really hope your turn has come Betty, lots of luck X

ITA how're you feeling? Exciting to have your date booked- I can't wait for your annoucement!

5. ITA76

ITA76 New commenter

So I finished work last Friday -Saturday AM at 1.30am my waters broke! Along labour-48 hours later after petherdine,epidural and forceps my little boy was born weighing 5lb 14oz.

He is 3.5 weeks early but perfect.We are still in hospital as he is jaundice and struggling to feed.

He is amazing and we feel very lucky to have him in our lives. Keep the faith ladies-it can happen! I never thought it would for me.

6. Coolgiraffe

Omg ITA congratulations! That really was a surprise announcement! He sounds perfect!

Not sure if you mean it's breastfeeding he's struggling with but If you're trying to breastfeed and it doesn't work out don't worry, there can be a lot of pressure to breastfeed and sometimes it isn't possible, just go with your instinct and feed him any way you can. I've struggled to feed both of mine. You'll all be home soon. Lots of love to you all, so pleased xxx

7. Coolgiraffe

Also, very best of luck to Betty, got everything crossed this is your turn xxx

8. ellephantf

ellephantf New commenter

Just wondered how everyone is getting on?
    Had my lap and dye three weeks ago and as a result, we have been referred for IVF.
    Blood tests this week then we just need our planning appt and we are good to go. Would be grateful for hand holding!!!

9. katnoodle

katnoodle New commenter

Morning ladies. Just wondering if anyone has had problems with low progesterone? I think that's my issue, I haven't been trying all that long but not sure my cycle is normal after years of being on birth control.

10. TEACHER16

TEACHER16 New commenter

Hi everyone i am going to join you all. Baby dust to us all. I am currently on my fertile week. My AF normally ranges between 29 - 36. Last cycle i ovulated around cd 17/18 and AF came on CD 32.
    I am currently on day 13. Managed to BD Friday, Monday and Tuesday. When you are on your fertile week how often do you try? I have regular scans now to check follicle size and am due this on Friday. I also use two apps and ovulation tests. I am considering starting back temping.

11. ellephantf

ellephantf New commenter

Anyone still use this thread?
    Started stims last night...if anyone out there is in currently in throes of IVF, do let me know!

12. Coolgiraffe

I always read this thread, although I'm not TTC/IVF I follow every story with interest and wish you lots and lots of luck! Many people read it so please don't feel no one is here cos we are!!! Xxx

13. TEACHER16

TEACHER16 New commenter

I am still here :). I have 9 days to go to find out if we have been successful this month. Fingers crossed :) xx