1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The DFE is a serious joke..hypocrital and sinister

Discussion in 'Education news' started by Mrsmumbles, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Mrsmumbles

Mrsmumbles Star commenter

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...ents-club-scandal_uk_5a6885eae4b0dc592a0e3fcf

Shocked by the fact that, yet again, it’s education ministers and non excecutive idiots who drag education’s name into disrepute. The DFE and its associates is riddled with hypocrisy and cynicism at worst and incompetent naïveté at best. Meller is a total disgrace and I don’t give a stuff if Zahawi left early. He should resign his post. He inadvertently condoned exploitation of young people by quaffing his drinks alongside those groping chauvinist pigs. The public has no way of knowing how he really behaved and what he did. He knows this. He cannot stay in post. And I’m sorry, but LOTS of Londoners have heard of this and other charity fundraisers. Hotel staff call them ‘charity skirtraisers’, with good reason. mis Marriage is right to shed a light on it. Girls should know what they are lettingvthemselves in for if they hostess at these things. The only person who you could possibly excuse is Walliams...he was at the front, did his speech, then left. He wasn’t in the actual event or knocking back the booze.
    Why should we teachers cut DFE bigwigs slack when they bully us relentlessly and slap us on career-killing capability for lessons which ‘could do with a little bit more pace’? So could Zahawi, by all accounts. OUT! Oh...but Gove supported Mellor and still supports Mr Hinds, so I guess we teachers, the ones who have careers ruined just because a kid can just alledge groping that never happened...I guess Gove knows best. Ooh, the hypocrisy! Stick them all on capability. Oh. They don’t have it for executives or ministers. Funny that. Anyone for Spearmint Rhinos?

schoolsout4summer and drek like this.
  2. drek

drek Lead commenter

Mrs Mumbles we are living in a world ruled by Trump and Putin. At the mercy of religious fanatics funded by the world's richest.....providing the fuel not to mention the entertainment we need for our standard of living....

Most probably think that the only thing stupid these people did was to get caught in the act.....

Mrsmumbles likes this.
  3. Mrsmumbles

Sadly this is all too true. At least Labour has expelled their Lord Mendelson. May’s intransigence and arrogant stubbornness is truly shocking. She should kick Zahawi out. It’s just so depressing and enough to make one want to emigrate!

drek likes this.
  4. Mrsmumbles