1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Daily Mail-o-matic

Discussion in 'Personal' started by TheoGriff, Jan 19, 2011.

1. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Go to this link and click the Refresh button for an automatic Daily-Mail-type headline.
    http://www.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/
    You can then go on clicking for hours . . .
    I shall be doing Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contributing to the Job Application Seminars and Weekend Workshops over February half term. We shall be looking at application letters, executive summaries and interviews.
    The next Weekend Workshop on applications is on Sunday 23rd January. Contact advice@tes.co.uk for more details on all of these.
    Look forward to seeing you!

2. ian60

ian60 New commenter

'Trendy teacher advisor causes outrage with childish internet prank'

3. ARE YOBS INFECTING BRITAIN'S SWANS WITH AIDS?

4. IS RIP-OFF BRITAIN HURTING YOUR HOUSE?

5. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

WILL RIP-OFF BRITAIN MAKE TAXPAYERS OBESE?
    WILL IMMIGRANTS DEFRAUD THE QUEEN?
    HAS THE E.U. RIPPED OFF HARD-WORKING FAMILIES?
    WILL YOUR LOCAL COUNCIL DESTROY COMMON SENSE AND DECENCY?
    WILL YOUR LOCAL COUNCIL GIVE YOUR DAUGHTERS SWINE FLU?
    They are just hilarious. Yoiu can just so see them on the front page. Anyone here teach Media Studies?

I shall be doing Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contributing to the Job Application Seminars and Weekend Workshops over February half term. We shall be looking at application letters, executive summaries and interviews.
    The next Weekend Workshop on applications is on Sunday 23rd January. Contact advice@tes.co.uk for more details on all of these.

6. COULD FEMINISM TURN TAXPAYERS' MONEY GAY?
    lol!

Theo, this has entertained me on and off all day [​IMG]

7. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Yes, my sister has banned her team from looking at it except in coffee breaks. Spoilsport!
    COULD CYCLISTS MAKE COMMON SENSE AND DECENCY AN IMMIGRATION ISSUE?

8. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Sorry - I can't stop:
    ARE GYPSIES IMPREGNATING BRITAIN'S FARMERS?
    COULD THE HUMAN RIGHTS ACT HAVE SEX WITH PENSIONERS?

9. WILL ASYLUM SEEKERS GIVE THE COUNTRYSIDE CANCER? Hahahaha! Love it [​IMG]

10. WILL TEACHERS TURN THE MIDDLE CLASS GAY?
    ARE TEACHERS KILLING TAXPAYERS' MONEY?

WILL TEACHERS DESTROY THE MIDDLE CLASS?
    And my personal favourite...
    IS THE LABOUR PARTY HAVING SEX WITH YOUR PETS?

11. WILL FACEBOOK TURN COMMON SENSE AND DECENCY GAY?

12. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

TRENDY MIDDLE CLASS CHILDREN TARGET BRITAIN'S PAEDOPHILE PENSIONERS

13. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

FERAL HEADTEACHER BUTCHERS SIX ADDLED PARENTS IN DRUNKEN DRUG CRAZED BRAWL AFTER OFFENSIVE SPITTING FIT AND DAMAGES TATTOOED LADYPARTS IN ORGIASTIC BOARDRUBBER FRENZY

14. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

You just made that one up, Lurk!
    (Either that or it is a real one from the Mail - the Mail-o-matic doesn't do titles that long, that's how I know)