1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Crucible

Discussion in 'English' started by laticsbird, Jun 23, 2011.

1. laticsbird

laticsbird New commenter

Hello everyone...just wondered if anyone could possibly help? A couple of years ago I could have sworn that I had downloaded and saved a copy of a study pack by the RSC for The Crucible. It was only about 15/16 pages long but had loads of relevant and concise info in there that I could use, in particular with low ability classes (lots of pics of characters and scenes). I've searched everywhere - on all my pen drives etc and then I've just tried to find the pack online. But, I'm not having any success and can't find it. Has anyone got the web address for it (obviously if you know what I'm talking about!)?

Many, many thanks,

Frustrated and whacked[​IMG]

2. CarolineEm

CarolineEm New commenter

There's a Film Education one, could that be what you are thinking of?
    http://www.filmeducation.org/pdf/film/crucible.pdf
    Even if not, I hope this helps!

3. gruoch

gruoch Established commenter

4. lizgaskell

lizgaskell Occasional commenter

Hi
    I LOVE teachingThe Crucible.[​IMG]
    I have it saved on this, my home PC. Cannot open it for some reason but if you PM me I will send it to you.

Liz

5. laticsbird

laticsbird New commenter

Oh my Lord...you are all so kind! Thank you all so much for your suggestions.[​IMG]
    My printer will be non-stop for ages!

Liz..have PMd you. Thanks.[​IMG]

6. Hi Liz
    If you don't mind could you send me your Crucible stuff too?
    Thanks
    Jayne

7. I always use Shmoop when I?m teaching The Crucible; Not only does it have summaries, analyses, quotes, a chapter by chapter explanation, it also has a great teaching resource on the book with assignments, quizzes, essay questions, historical references and associated literature. You should definitely check it out.

8. lizgaskell

lizgaskell Occasional commenter

Hey Greenhatgirl

Sorry- I tried to send it to OP but it won't open for some reasoIf I find it agin i will let you know.

Liz

9. laticsbird

laticsbird New commenter

Hi Liz ...just wanted to say thank you once again for trying;)
    Anyway, I've actually managed to find the original resource (with a little help from my techie friends at school)!
    If anyone would like a copy, please PM me. [​IMG]

Thanks to everyone who's helped. [​IMG]