1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Crucible SOW for AQA exam

Discussion in 'English' started by lighthouse_keeper, Feb 9, 2012.

1. lighthouse_keeper

lighthouse_keeper New commenter

Hi,
    Does anyone have a SOW they'd be willing to share for teaching the Crucible for the AQA exam? I'm currently teaching it with Year 11 for the summer, but the SOW is a little basic and doesn't give me many teaching ideas for lessons, just says which pages I should cover, and I'd like something more structured to follow.
    I'd be really grateful if anyone had anything they'd be willing to share - I can offer some SOWs / resources but I'm in my first year teaching English so I don't have loads.
    Thank you in advance,
    LHK

2. lighthouse_keeper

lighthouse_keeper New commenter

Hi,
    Does anyone have a SOW they'd be willing to share for teaching the Crucible for the AQA exam? I'm currently teaching it with Year 11 for the summer, but the SOW is a little basic and doesn't give me many teaching ideas for lessons, just says which pages I should cover, and I'd like something more structured to follow.
    I'd be really grateful if anyone had anything they'd be willing to share - I can offer some SOWs / resources but I'm in my first year teaching English so I don't have loads.
    Thank you in advance,
    LHK