1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The closing ceremony

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by dozymare1957, Sep 9, 2012.

1. gargs

gargs Star commenter

really? i thought they were good - nice to see them speading out a bit. I liked the flag projected onto the building at the end - though I wasn't paying attention and almost missed it!

2. gargs

gargs Star commenter

right, better pack my stuff for tomorrow and go to bed
    nite all

3. dozymare1957

dozymare1957 Occasional commenter

Mine wouldn't let me make their packed lunches once they hit about nine. They told me what they wanted me to buy and made their own lunches. They always chose water to drink but refused to take anything in sandwiches except jam or Marmite as everything else made the bread soggy they said. Youngest took a packet of crisps, an apple and a bottle of water for the last two years. He didn't eat breakfast either. It worried me so much but he couldn't take anything else because it would make him throw up if he ate too much when he was out.

4. dozymare1957

I like the flag too.
    Night night, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite.
    Have fun tomorrow.
    I'm off to the sofa thread

5. Night all, I enjoyed watching the ceremony(Superman2) with you all !

6. dozymare1957

LOL Yogs.
    You off to bed now?
    Night Night. Sleep well. Have fun tomorrow

7. Night Dozy- OH is now watching Superman 3, unbelievable! I am all superheroed out.

8. dozymare1957

I should go to bed!