1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The circle song has gone!!! :(

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by Badger1974, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Badger1974

Badger1974 New commenter

The version of it that I used religiously to instruct / infuriate students has been pulled from youtube.

There are other versions around including the original but visually they are not as good - the version with the cute animation was by far the clearest in terms of showing the circle parts and the funniest (screenshot attached).

If anyone knows of an existing version of it out there then please let me know as it was the highlight of teaching circles...

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. munkster

munkster New commenter

This looks to be what has replaced the one you refer to...

...by the song's actual author by the looks of it?

Sadly this one doesn't then follow on with this one like the old one always seemed to...

Thank goodness for search functions :)

3. Badger1974

Badger1974 New commenter

Yes, that’s the original but it’s just not as good visually as the video he’s got copyright beef with. Sadly it will have to do from now on

4. munkster

munkster New commenter

Ah, sorry. Well, I guess as the copyright holder he's got every right to have that beef - I'm obviously not a connoisseur of the circle song variants, his looked about the same but I don't use it that much (probably because our pupils seem to know it off by heart anyway, hehe).