1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The cheek of Trump!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by TCSC47, Jun 1, 2016.

1. TCSC47

TCSC47 Star commenter

Trump to vist Scotland for the opening of his golf course.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...cotland-day-after-eu-referendum-a7059471.html

HEY TRUMP! DON'T BOTHER! WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE!!
    You are a racist! You are nothing but a jumped up TV Z list celeb! You inherited your money. You are nothing but a nothing! You are a numpty!

You say what ever you think it takes to cadge votes. Absolutely whatever. Disgraceful!

InkyP likes this.
  2. Scintillant

Scintillant Star commenter

TCSC47 likes this.
  3. CedricDaniels

CedricDaniels Established commenter

I guess you will be voting for Hilary.

4. Didactylos4

Didactylos4 Star commenter

Anyone know how long it takes for eggs to go bad?

5. artboyusa

artboyusa Lead commenter

Build a wall if it bothers you.

CedricDaniels likes this.
  6. Scintillant

Scintillant Star commenter

Clearly a case for Smeaton...

Can someone project an image of a can of Super T into the night sky quick!

[​IMG]

7. TCSC47

TCSC47 Star commenter

There are several immutable laws of nature, such as "s0ds law", but the one that I have seen many times - "What goes around, comes around" - is one of my favourites.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36431731
    The PGA has removed one of its tournaments from one of Trumps golf courses (he has 17) and moved it to Mexico, because they can not find anybody willing to sponsor it, such is the bile that hopefully the majority of Americans hold him in. The tournament is apparently being moved to Mexico, but I don't know if that is a joke or not.

Trump is very angry and said " the decision marked a "sad day for Miami, the US and the game of golf". "This decision only further embodies the very reason I am running for president of the United States,"
    Got his priorities right, as usual.

8. peakster

peakster Star commenter

Unfortunately folks it looks like he's going to be the next President.

Only in America

9. CedricDaniels

Well yeah, obviously, he's not running for president of any other country.

artboyusa likes this.
  10. TCSC47

TCSC47 Star commenter

It isn't really funny Cedric.

11. artboyusa

artboyusa Lead commenter

It is, actually. Watching people who don't get it keep on not getting it is like...

12. grumpydogwoman

grumpydogwoman Star commenter

At one point this was next to the thread about public toilets. Made me titter. So puerile.

13. CedricDaniels

Don't worry about things you cannot influence. No point.

14. Mangleworzle

Mangleworzle Star commenter

The bugg.ers getting everywhere

15. T0nyGT

T0nyGT Lead commenter

I don't get why people claim that Trump is some sort of bumbling idiot who is still living off his daddy's wealth. I mean, there are enough genuine reasons to not like Trump. However, he's clearly not stupid, nor is his wealth entirely the product of inheritance. Trump inherited somewhere between 1 and 40 million from his father. Today is he worth between 2.5 and 4.5 billion.

Claiming a guy who has built (or at least sustained) a multi-billion dollar business empire and tricked half of the world's most powerful country in to supporting him is a bumbling half-wit does his detractors no favours.

CedricDaniels likes this.
  16. artboyusa

artboyusa Lead commenter

Not bad, Tony. You've got some of it.

17. emilystrange

emilystrange Star commenter

i read a while ago that had trump done absolutely nothing with his father's money, just left it where it was, he would have been worth more now.

18. jubilee

jubilee Star commenter

The information that I have read in the past year seems to indicate that his much 'trumped' business is suspect. Apparently he would be worth far more if he had simply invested his inheritance.
    I do wonder if his business empire might be a House of Cards that could easily topple.
    How much of his stated wealth is actually real estate values where the properties and land are mortgaged, I wonder?

19. Flere-Imsaho

Flere-Imsaho Star commenter

And yet he claims it's 8 to 10 billion.

sabrinakat likes this.
  20. InkyP

InkyP Star commenter

Katie Price has made a lot of money with only her own 'assets' but I wouldn't want her running the country. What has money got to do with it?