1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Butterfly Lion (CD and any teaching guides)

Discussion in 'English' started by vickip17, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Hi all, I am about to teach a unit based on The Butterfly Lion and I have two boys who will just not be able to access the text. I was hoping to borrow a spoken word edition on CD from my library service but they only have one and that is out on loan. Ebay wants about £15 and Amazon £20. If anyone has this CD I would be really grateful if I could borrow it. Also, any teaching guides etc. Many thanks, Vicki

2. Hi all, I am about to teach a unit based on The Butterfly Lion and I have two boys who will just not be able to access the text. I was hoping to borrow a spoken word edition on CD from my library service but they only have one and that is out on loan. Ebay wants about £15 and Amazon £20. If anyone has this CD I would be really grateful if I could borrow it. Also, any teaching guides etc. Many thanks, Vicki