1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Bridge

Discussion in 'Personal' started by ninenotes, Dec 19, 2015.

1. ninenotes

ninenotes Senior commenter

This thread isn't for people who are going to watch it on iplayer.

Who do you think done it?

2. annie2010

annie2010 Occasional commenter

The scary Annika-but perhaps not on her own?
    Also, Eurovision woman's mother might bear further investigation?

3. Biles

Biles Established commenter

Defo not Annika.

4. ninenotes

Annika is a red herring. The brain and other stuff in her embalming room didn't have any forensic evidence on it so somebody put it there and she's been set up. And now she's disappeared. Last week Claes was carrying bin bags and a big shovel.....

5. ninenotes

What motive does she have for killing any of those victims?

Emil has a motive.

6. InkyP

InkyP Star commenter

I'm going away for a few days tonight so I'll have to catch up in the week. All the evidence seems to point to Anneka but with two episodes left to go anything could happen.

I love the relationship between Saga and Henrik they understand each other so well and the way he carefully folded up his little girl's clothes to put away was just heart breaking. I suppose Saga will find out about the missing wife and children while she is off work I just hope we don't discover anything bad about him.

7. InkyP

InkyP Star commenter

There is a long thread about this on Mumsnet with a few good suggestions as to what is going on.

8. ninenotes

mumsnet is a step too far!

The Henrik character has some great lines. Like when he found the eyeballs hanging on the tree and said "Merry Christmas". But when the cleaner was holding the girl hostage he said killing a child will change you for ever. Its very strange that all 3 of his family disappeared.

9. s10327

s10327 Occasional commenter

Damn still on episode 3, forgot how out of date I am *sticks fingers in ears and hums *

10. Duke of York

Duke of York Star commenter

My money's on the dentist.

11. cuteinpuce

cuteinpuce Star commenter

I watched through to the end but I got bored. Enough disgustingly violent, over-complicated, ridiculously plotted murder dramas in a foreign language already.

12. emerald52

emerald52 Star commenter

Loved it! Great acting, brilliant plot and excellent photgraphy. I'm even beginning to understand the words as they are spoken!

13. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Yeah right :) Scottish husband loves " bra" pronounced braw for good but that's about it for us.

14. annie2010

annie2010 Occasional commenter

Me too-brilliant finale!
    As an avid viewer of Nordic Noir, I too am beginning to understand some words/ phrases- rusty school German probably helps, as the languages have similarities.

emerald52 likes this.
  15. ninenotes

I learned the words for little stalker, soya milk and extra penis.

They are - little stalker, soya milk and extra penis.

I will have to try using them on my next holiday to Copenhagen.

InkyP and lindenlea like this.