1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The big strike- I am agency and not public sector

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by geffone, Jun 19, 2011.

1. So the teachers are going to have a big strike because they have had their hair ruffled on the pensions thing.
    As far as I am concerned I work in the rough and tumble of the private sector. Working for commercial agences. (not so much now)
    Not being a member of a union anymore I am not overly bothered about the big strike.
    I am simply an observer.

2. So the teachers are going to have a big strike because they have had their hair ruffled on the pensions thing.
    As far as I am concerned I work in the rough and tumble of the private sector. Working for commercial agences. (not so much now)
    Not being a member of a union anymore I am not overly bothered about the big strike.
    I am simply an observer.

3. ian60

ian60 New commenter

I'm not sure of your point.
    Observe as much as you want, noone here is going to tell you not to.

4. It just proves that most teachers don't think about it and just do what their unions tell them to do, if not they have no concept of the economy. If both of those statements don't apply, they should go to work.