1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Apprentice 2011, Part 2

Discussion in 'Personal' started by cyolba, May 9, 2011.

1. Take it away and put it on entertainment (not that it's entertaning, but at least it won't pollute Personal).

cyolba, the Amstrad of TES :)

2. But it is personal.
    Lord Shug can get very personal indeed.

3. Ah, there's always one sucker who needs to imply he's intelligent because he shuns reality tv. Like moths to a flame...
    And seeing as I never feel the need to apologise or feel remotely bad about my shitty tv choices, I will be watching this latest reality squirm-fest with cringing pleasure. The happiness I feel at the prospect of this evening's schadenfreude-soaked entertainment is, may I say, greater than that of giving birth to my only child.

4. Crowbob

Crowbob Established commenter

To quote a wise woman, Arf!

5. And seeing as I never feel the need to apologise or feel remotely bad about my ****** tv choices, I will be watching this latest reality squirm-fest with cringing pleasure
    As will I - I love it!

6. Si N. Tiffick

Si N. Tiffick Occasional commenter

This reminds me of someone telling me off last year for referring to myself as "coloured". I'm not black, or white, I'm brown. I suppose if you really wanted to be particular I could call myself brown, but coloured is just fine. And not offensive in the least!!!

7. Jim Eastwood: “'I'm not a show pony, or a one-tricky pony. I'm not a
    jack-ass or a stubborn mule, and I'm definitely not a wild stallion that
    needs to be tamed. I am the champion thoroughbred that this process
    requires."

Ha ha. Is Jim the NI chap? He seemed ok, but wasn't he the one who said, 'I'm going to diffuse this situation'? I thought that was really weird and muppet-ish.

8. chicabonita

chicabonita New commenter

Could have been- or could hvae been tongue-in-cheek? I'll be interested to see if there really is an Apprentice candidate who doesn't take themselves seriously...

9. He was probably still recovering from being told he was the soup man.

10. On the after-show they always seem so 'normal'...

11. anon468

anon468 New commenter

I know! Why is that???
    Not decided on my winner yet. I think I will after tonight.

12. I actually only half watch the first couple of episodes... they're all jockeying for position and there is too many of them.
    But... from the trailer last night it looks like there could be another cat fight or 50 tonight!

13. Here we go again [​IMG]

14. LoL @ Leon putting his own hand up

15. oh, I like the look of the lovely Irish book Jim. I think he sounds really in control.

16. I like the inventor guy and he's q

17. Irish book? Irish bloke [​IMG]

18. Don't know what happened there.
    I was going to say he's quite cute when he takes his glasses off. [​IMG]
    The slang app sounds carp.