1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

The Apprentice 2010

Discussion in 'Personal' started by chocolatebox9, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Hey,
    I'm a big fan of the apprentice aswell, but I thought it was starting in May next year - but I'm not complaining. Can't wait till Wednesday now!! thanks for the info. :)
    <strike></strike>

2. The date is marked in my diary!

3. Richie Millions

Richie Millions New commenter

Didn't think I would like it and didn't watch the first series but have now got into it and will certainly give this one ago as long as there is no clash with Jordan and Pete what next type shows x

4. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

Always a fan

5. RJR_38

RJR_38 New commenter

Can't wait!!

6. Week 1 selling sausages on the market.

7. One week the task will be in Heathrow T5.

8. inq

inq

I didn't think it would be any good and didn't watch the first couple of series but sky+ is set on series link for Wednesday! (How sad!)

9. Love the show. I can't believe I didn't watch the first 3 or 4 series. I wonder if I could watch them on Catch Up tv?

10. Search under Schadenfreude and you'll find it.

11. As if it weren't chaotic enough.
    They could put the least popular one on the runways to direct planes without a hi viz jacket.

12. Wossisname was much nicer on the other show than as project manager. Much more humble and more smiley. It was as if he hadn't watched any of the shows before - did he really think S'rAlan would admire that style of management?And did he not think that the others would bite back when he stood there not actually doing work, as if that would be below him, barking orders and criticising those who were?
    There was a bit on the programme on CHannel 5 last night with a lad called Howard from last year. I remember him vaguely.He said he wouldn't do it again because of the impact it has on the people around you. That b.ugger from last night's poor kids...

13. If they have him for a dad they deserve sympathy for many reasons.
    I didn't think he was nicer. He was reeling from the shock of seeing himself as others see him.

14. Aah, I'm just an old softy.

15. Thanks so much for this link. I wasn't able to see it last night so you have made my day!

16. Just watched on sky+

Blonde woman p!$$ed me of sooooooooooooooooooooo much

17. Is it worth iplaying Dara?

18. tangerinecat

tangerinecat New commenter

I would say not...