1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

That time of year again....6 weeks 'fat busting!'

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by Waterfin, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Every year I imagine being totally focused, being really healthy and returning to work smaller and healthier to lots of compliments.
    Two years ago I did it. I joined a well known slimming club, stuck with it and went back to school feeling good about myself. Slowly over the last 2 years I've let it slip so I'm back to it come Wednesday!

2. Good luck your positivity is very encouraging. I hope to do the same...well healthy eating and going to the gym everyday...I have a stone to loose but more than anything would like some tone back and then plan a weekend in London to buy new clothes!!

3. I want to do this!!

Although I'm not overweight, I am heavier than normal, and desperately need to tone up/ be healthier/ drink more water/ do more exercise.... the only problem is that i start all guns blazing then after a few days i lose motivation- how on earther do I stick at it?!

best of luck!!

Soxy

4. That will lose you more than a few pounds.