1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

That didn't last long

Discussion in 'Personal' started by oldsomeman, Dec 16, 2015.

1. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

Bought a box of foxes Christmas biscuits and now there are not many left.boo hoo I have been raided by some one...good job i ate the chocolate covered ones first. i rummaged to the second layer so they never realised.be that shocked them when they raided them :)

2. sabrinakat

sabrinakat Star commenter

I usually blame the cat (see picture) for any missing chocolates....

ps. how was Germany/Berlin, I think?

3. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

But when did you buy them? . . . if it was today, then someone in your house has been busy.

4. sabrinakat

sabrinakat Star commenter

True......

5. oldsomeman

I bought them Monday but resisted till Tuesday..but since then i have been robbed..and no one owns up....must be the mice having a Christmas feast. What i want to know how do they all seem to know which is the nice ones?:confused:

6. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Yes. We have a large mouse in our house, who likes chocolate. And a fat little Squirrel who scoffs all the cheese. :oops:

7. oldsomeman

they must be spreading i reckon.:(

8. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

Perhaps it was the foxes?

Dragonlady30 and kibosh like this.
  9. coffeekid

coffeekid Star commenter

I've just finished off the Toblerone I bought for husband's stocking. Yes. I'm the thief in this house.

Dragonlady30 likes this.
  10. ninenotes

ninenotes Senior commenter

11. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

:)
    I attempted to make a similar comparison in my previous post - Mr K is the large mouse and I am the fat squirrel.

coffeekid likes this.