1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you

Discussion in 'Workplace dilemmas' started by TES_Rosaline, Jul 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hello everyone,

In light of recent events, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for all your help and support across the forums. I am grateful for all your efforts, particularly those who have supported and continue to support vulnerable forum members. It really is touching to read so many caring and encouraging comments as well as practical suggestions from established and new members. I’m sure that all your time, energy, advice, empathy, and words of encouragement are a great source of comfort to all the active members and the many more who read the posts to know that they are not only part of a vibrant community but one that repeatedly rallies around a person when they need it most.

I just wanted to acknowledge all the altruistic work that you do here and show my appreciation. Thank you all for being such benevolent, compassionate and devoted members of this community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.