1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by dogcat, Aug 31, 2015.

1. dogcat

dogcat New commenter

I have not posted on here for a couple of years, the last time I did was to post about starting antidepressants again.

I just wanted to say thank you to all the people out there who replied to my many posts, especially in 2011-2013. You gave kind words and good advice (some of which I was not open to at the time).

I am now newly married and about to move into our first joint home (scary times on that front!).

As for things never changing I'll always be wanting to lose weight and my work life is more mental as I have gone onto Extended Leadership.

These forums are a massive help to a lot of people I think so thank you and have a good day!

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Well what wonderful news!

[​IMG]

Best wishes

Meet Theo on line on the TES JobSeekers Forum, where she answers jobseeking and careers queries regularly each week.

3. grumpydogwoman

grumpydogwoman Star commenter

What a very nice thing to do. So easy to just get on with life. Thanks for that, dogcat. I wasn't one of the people who replied but it IS good to know that there are such good people here.

4. foxtail3

foxtail3 Star commenter

Hope your marriage and career go from strength to strength.

5. katycustard

katycustard Occasional commenter

What a lovely post, congratulations on your marriage and hope your move goes well.

6. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Again I wasn't one of those people (at least I don't think so) but I agree these forums have been really supportive for so many people.

So pleased things seem to be going right for you!

7. anotherauntsally

anotherauntsally Lead commenter

Lovely to hear from you Dogcat. After you stopped posting, I did wonder how you were. What an exciting time for you. Best wishes for the future. I hope the house move goes smoothly.