1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you

Discussion in 'Workplace dilemmas' started by deeljay, Jan 30, 2012.

1. I'm not sure if any of you remember my post back in September regarding bullying in my workplace, I was underinvestigation and was told on the last day of summer term this would be happening so it ruined all my holidays and at one point I was going to ask for a CA.
    So many of you told me to stay strong and thank goodness you did, I returned in September and just focussed on my work and was told on the last day before the xmas hols that all charges were to be dropped. I had a verbal apology from the acting head regarding thjis matter and am just thankful you all helped me to stay strong.
    It is not easy in school as I still have to work with the person who reported me but they are leaving at Easter, I have concentrated on focussing on my teaching and trying to be positive.
    Thank you for the time you took to talk to me and the advice you gave, you all really helped.

2. Ruthie66

Ruthie66 New commenter

fantastic news deeljay!
    An apology, I dream of getting an apology, and just think it's only another 9 weeks to Easter and one of those is half term and today's nearly over so really that's just 7 and a bit!

3. Gardening Leaves

Gardening Leaves New commenter

I am so pleased for you and glad that things have been resolved.
    [​IMG]Cynical old me would email the Assistant Principal back and say: "I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated you letting me know that ... " Then keep a copy as evidence, just in case!!

4. Good advice from Gardeningleaves! I'm really delighted for you.