1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Andrew Jeffrey, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Andrew Jeffrey

Andrew Jeffrey New commenter

Not a sales pitch, as it isn't available yet, but huge thanks to everyone who sent me suggestions for Maths at the Drop of a Hat after my request for good ideas earlier this year. I am very embarrassed that I cannot seem to find the original thread, but if you were one of the people who contributed I am still keen to keep my promise of sending it to you.
    The book is now at the printers and I am really excited about it. Could someone cleverer than me (not that that's too hard) find the thread, or if not, if you were someone who made a suggestion, and want a free copy of the pdf (It won't be available as a pdf once it is printed) can you put your email on this thread and I will email you a free copy?

2. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

3. Andrew Jeffrey

You are a genius Marlin, thank you so much! I will be sending these out this week. I am so pleased with the final proofs, as they are much better than I could have done on my own. Thanks again everyone who helped. x AJ

4. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

Well, I don't think genius is quite the right word Andrew! I just used the search function [​IMG]
    Good luck with the book [​IMG]

5. Andrew Jeffrey

Everything is relative: compared to me you are a genius as my tiny brain couldn't find it. Anyway, I have pdfs to send out...I love this bit!
    Thanks again!