1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you to You-Know-Who

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by TheoGriff, Mar 24, 2012.

1. welshchocoholic1

welshchocoholic1 Senior commenter

Theo, I was very pleased to meet you [​IMG]
    Mrs TG is always getting you to mow the lawn! It must be very big [​IMG]!

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

WelshChocoholic - it was that full-length satin gown in Cadbury's purple that gave you away! I was delighted to meet you.
    [​IMG]
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    For the full TES Weekend Workshop programme please visit www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars or contact advice@tes.co.uk for one-to-one sessions.

3. Dunteachin

Dunteachin Star commenter

Theo, you are just as handsome as everyone says you are! The colour of your tie matched your eyes. [​IMG]

4. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Yes, blue eyes, blue tie . . . I always dress smartly for TES appointments.
    I must say, DunTeachin, that your tweed jacket with leather patches told me straight away that you were NOT done teaching, but hoping to start again.
    [​IMG]
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    For the full TES Weekend Workshop programme please visit www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars or contact advice@tes.co.uk for one-to-one sessions.

5. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Forgot your picture! I always take a photo of all the Tessers, so that I can remember them.
    Here it is: Dunteachin.
    [​IMG]
    Best wishes

6. Dunteachin

Indeed, Sir, thanks to you I am Stillteachin!
    However, that photo is of the chap who was sitting next to me. I am of the female variety.
    An easy mistake to make, though.[​IMG]

7. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Oh!
    You were the OTHER one with a pipe!
    Best wishes

8. Dunteachin

And I really must shave more often.

9. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

[​IMG]
    Best wishes

10. Dunteachin

That is the correct photo. As you can see, I brought you the aftershave and not the chocolates!
    You did comment that I was a little overdressed for the occasion and suggested that I might like to tone it down a bit for my next interview.
    I wondered why I wasn't getting many job offers, despite the cracking executive summary.

11. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Best wishes