1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you TES

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by scarliell, Apr 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. scarliell

scarliell New commenter

I have to say thank you to everyone who's added resources to the Professional Hub here.

I was a teacher for 10 years then took a 3 year break and am hoping to return to teaching very soon. I couldn't believe how much things have changed in that time but the resources I found here have been invaluable.

Being away from teaching has meant that I haven't been able to mull things over with teaching colleagues and so much research and revision has been necessary to put together a competent application. The TES guidance as well as receiving prompt replies to questions on the forum has made the task a lot less lonely and has made me realise what a fantastic breed teachers are.

I have just returned from an observed lesson and interview (first time I have taught in 3 years!) and will hopefully hear today whether I've been successful or not. I even mentioned the site in the interview!

Thank you
    Sarah

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

That's me! (Or should it be - That's I!) :) All my own work. ;)

I am very glad to hear that my articles have been so helpful to you. Let us know how you got on with that interview - post a Dear Theo I got that job! in a brand-new thread - not added to the bottom here, a brand-new one.

Best wishes

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter