1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you Manashee

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by lapinrose, Jan 18, 2012.

1. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

I had the most wonderful collection of Tulips and Narcissi arrived this morning. A box absolutely crammed full of flowers. It took 6 vases to tastefully arrange them in water.
    Such a wonderful get well gift from Manashee, her o/h and dog.
    Thank you, thank you, merci, gracias, grazie, danke schon, spezabo, shukran kathir.

2. I'm glad the op went so well, Lapin. And that Manashee is one lovely and generous lady as I know from past experience!

3. So glad they arrived okay, lapin. Crikey, good job you had enough receptacles!
    Thanks for the kind words dear ladies. I'm glad to have such nice friends. [​IMG]

4. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

They are gorgeous Manashee and whilst I'm partly mad at you for spending the money, I love them!!

5. She is so naughty - she often slips a surprise for me in the post and then I forget to say thank you because we will be chatting about something else and then we get onto something else and then something else... I am such a twinkytwonky.
    Anyway, glad you are sounding perky, lapin and I hope you are feeling completely back to rights sooner than a.s.a.p.
    Enjoy the flowers!

6. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Oh, I am CQ, stitches out tomorrow, have to take the cameraman with me as I can't drive for 6 weeks so you'll see all the details on facebook!!

7. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Same here and I can't even have a drink because of my (oh soooooooooo essential) painkillers!

8. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

I know, it's so frustratin, it's not that I even dare drink, not with double vision!! But just to have a nice cold glass of white wine would be bliss.

9. *whisper*
    Prost!
    I am having a wee dram.
    Soz.
    Please don't kill me.
    Tee hee.