1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Thank You ALL and I got a job!

Discussion in 'Career clinic' started by Mrs_Hamilton, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Mrs_Hamilton

Mrs_Hamilton Occasional commenter

Just want to say a big Thank you to contributors to this forum! esp TheoGriff Compassman lanokia to name a few.
    I have been reading more than contributing but thanks to you I have survived a pretty horrendous two terms. thanks to Theo's advice I didn't completely muck up my letter resignation dates, and I managed to put together a succeful application and interview. I only have 2 weeks left until I leave, only 2 more weeks of feeling sick at the sight/sound of my boss, only 2 weeks of worry left.

I have a temporary teaching post to give me breathing space to consider my next move in/out of teaching.

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Great news!

You're a Star, a Sparkly Star, @Mrs_Hamilton !

And I expect that other posters will want to congratulate you too, as you give them hope for their own job seeking.

[​IMG]

You've really done yourself proud with that job offer, so you get a star!

Now go and read the advice for the next stage:

Got a job offer? What to do next!

And if you have even more time, read this one too:

Get yourself organised!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Well done!

Glad to have been of help.

You may find that knowing that you are going, and to a job where they want you, will make you feel SO much better.

Best wishes

3. rosievoice

rosievoice Star commenter

[​IMG]

Well done, you. I like to read a success story! xx

4. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

To remind myself, I have just re-read some of your past posts @Mrs_Hamilton . There was one where I said that if I were your Head, I wouldn't accept a resignation from you at this moment because you are too stressed to be thinking properly!

It just makes me even more pleased, remembering your situation, that it has all worked out well for you.

Best wishes