1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Thames Primary SCITT Reading List

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by ccalde, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Hello, I am starting my PGCE year at the Thames Primary SCITT in September 2012. I have just received the recommended reading list and it is a bit daunting as there are so many titles to read! If anyone can recommend key texts in which I should buy I would be really grateful.

2. Hi ccalde! I'm starting Thames Primary SCITT in September 2012. Also wading through the reading list, perhaps we can pool resources and let each other know if we find anything that's worth reading? At the moment I'm following advice and just tackling the Professional Studies section for the time being, I've bought Behind with the Marking on the kindle but don't know if it's any good yet. Looking forward to meeting you at one of the induction days perhaps.

3. Hi to both of you, I am also on the thames primary consortium for 2012!
    The readin list is daunting but don't worry I'm sure we will be informed moreso on the induction da.
    Where do you both live? PM me if its easier!
    Looking forward to meeting you then!

4. I'm Group B so I probably won't see you, but glad to hear those are the books you've read - that is pretty much exactly what I've done too!! Great minds, perhaps?! Best of luck x