1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Thailand

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by SUgar1, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Have all the international schools in Thailand that are going to advertise positions done so already do you think? No new jobs have come out this week so is that it for Thailand?

2. Have all the international schools in Thailand that are going to advertise positions done so already do you think? No new jobs have come out this week so is that it for Thailand?

3. bbibbler

bbibbler New commenter

Check each school's website, the situation seems to be changing on a weekly basis

4. Check out the school that rhymes with manna (with L as first letter) in Chiang Mai. Art and Humanities jobs up for grabs.

5. Thank you. I am primary so these are not suitable but I will forward a CV for future openings anyway.

6. percy topliss

percy topliss Occasional commenter

There will probably be more job openings, for obvious reasons, after Songhkran. Keep you eyes open after April.

P

7. I was hoping to secure something before April purely because I don't want to give notice without having something else to go to. I'll need to think about this carefully when the date comes round. Any advice on this matter is greatly appreciated though.