1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Thai Red Curry Paste

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by egyptgirl, Aug 27, 2011.

1. egyptgirl

egyptgirl Senior commenter

I've been making a list of things to freeze for when I have the baby and this is one of the things I want to have in the freezer. Can't find my recipe, so has anyone got a good one?

2. I usually use the Curry House one, cos I don't want to get my coffee table Thai book dirty. They are almost identical and delicious. Just adjust the chilli to your taste. It freezes really well.
    link

3. nick909

nick909 Lead commenter

I use pretty much the same recipe, Pobble. I use David Thompson's recipe from his wonderful Thai Food book, which is one of my favourite ever food books.

4. I have his street food book, we tend to prefer quick and/or picky bits so go for noodles and starters. Between that and the coffeetable book (Food of the World, we have four or five of them) I can cook up almost anything - even insects on sticks [​IMG]

5. egyptgirl

egyptgirl Senior commenter

Thank you!
    I'll have to test it this week - just for research purposes, you understand!