1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TEXTILES AQA GCSE RESULTS

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by janeboo1998, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Hi all, first GCSE year at a new school, and obviously also a new spec, and I'm very disappointed with my results, just wondering how everyone else got on?
    My class was very mixed to say the least, ranging from A* to U (no surprises with those two), but most of the others seem to be a grade below what I expected. It's not always the exam as I thought it would be with this class, but the coursework grade boundaries seem very high. I was thrown a bit by the large amount of marks given to development, but still...
    Any thoughts to cheer me up?!

2. Hi all, first GCSE year at a new school, and obviously also a new spec, and I'm very disappointed with my results, just wondering how everyone else got on?
    My class was very mixed to say the least, ranging from A* to U (no surprises with those two), but most of the others seem to be a grade below what I expected. It's not always the exam as I thought it would be with this class, but the coursework grade boundaries seem very high. I was thrown a bit by the large amount of marks given to development, but still...
    Any thoughts to cheer me up?!

3. I think you want the Desgin forum not Drama. :)

4. haha sorry! How did I get here?