1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

textbooks offered

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by elmsvendor, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Hi

We have just switched to IGCSE Maths and consequently have about 125 relatively unscathed copies of Oxford GCSE Maths Higher ISBN 0199150893 which are now redundant as far as we are concerned and taking up cupboard space. We also haveseveral teacher's books and some of the homework books ISBN 0199150818 .

Also we have varying smaller numbers of the Oxford framework maths series books 7,8 and 9 in core, extension and support variants. Typical ISBN 0199148600. We would be delighted to find a new home for them.

2. Hi I would love to have these of you!, where are you located, can I offer something in return?

Lopa Popat based in London N 13

3. adamcreen

adamcreen Occasional commenter

We also have books for offer, however they are Edexcel Modular GCSE (the newest version) for Units 1 & 2 in Foundation - not exactly flavour of the month. We have about 20 of each and would be welcome to anyone with a need. North-west Surrey.

4. Hi elmsvendor. Are you still interested in giving these books away? Please let me know how I get in touch with you .

Thanks

Lopa

5. If they are still available I would be interested in getting hold of any number of Oxford Framework books for any years, even if it is just single copies of each. Could travel to collect.