1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Textbooks and students work

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by Caymem, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Caymem

Caymem New commenter

How do u organise textbooks and students work in your classroom. Looking for classroom organisation ideas for textbooks and students work so it is not all over the place.

2. Stiltskin

Stiltskin Lead commenter

Have you thought about studying an education course, which may help you learn the answers to most of the questions you're asking on here ?

gainly likes this.
  3. gainly

gainly Senior commenter

I take back my previous comment, I think you are right about this poster.

4. Elfrune

Elfrune New commenter

I put students work in an exercise book, which goes in a folder. I put text books in a locked cupboard and leave them there untouched all year, unless I am feeling rather tired or unwell, in which case I will put them in front of students to keep them quiet for an hour. Once feeling better, they will go back in the locked cupboard.

5. Caymem

Caymem New commenter

how do you organise the books in the locked cupboard and do students exercise books go in a box, one per group or do they go in pies in a cupboard in the classroom.

6. Tinyreader

Tinyreader New commenter

Why is this even a question?

If you were a teacher/head of department, this would be the least of your worries.

7. gainly

gainly Senior commenter

Yummy, exercise book pie my favourite.

adamcreen and Stiltskin like this.
  8. maths_mikey

maths_mikey New commenter

Caymem is trolling forums asking ridiculous questions. Must be a sad kid with nothing better to do. Suggest we ignore. I will also report.

Lucy2711 likes this.
  9. armandine2

armandine2 Established commenter

.... Sweeney Todd mathematics(?)

10. armandine2

armandine2 Established commenter