1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

text help please

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jcox, Mar 26, 2011.

1. hi, was wondering if anyone could help.. i have a year 5 class and next term our topic is rivers.. I would like to do a narrative unit on stories from other cultures so i would really like one which is set around a river or by the sea or involves water or flooding in some way??!!

My question linking my whole topic is - 'Without Rivers there would be no.....' and everything is following on from there so could even be centered around industry etc.

thanx in advance

2. hi, was wondering if anyone could help.. i have a year 5 class and next term our topic is rivers.. I would like to do a narrative unit on stories from other cultures so i would really like one which is set around a river or by the sea or involves water or flooding in some way??!!

My question linking my whole topic is - 'Without Rivers there would be no.....' and everything is following on from there so could even be centered around industry etc.

thanx in advance

3. thank you so much... great suggestions