1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Text book for FSMQ (Higher)

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by barbygirl, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Next year all of Year 12 and 13 students have got to do a maths qualification and I will be teaching FSMQ (Higher) to students who will have achieved Grades B or C at GCSE (unfortunately the Advanced FSMQ would be too difficult for them). Whilst there are worksheets on the internet that I could use I would also like them to use a text book. Can anyone recommend a suitable book please (they have used AQA Nelson Thornes for their Linear GCSE)?

2. Next year all of Year 12 and 13 students have got to do a maths qualification and I will be teaching FSMQ (Higher) to students who will have achieved Grades B or C at GCSE (unfortunately the Advanced FSMQ would be too difficult for them). Whilst there are worksheets on the internet that I could use I would also like them to use a text book. Can anyone recommend a suitable book please (they have used AQA Nelson Thornes for their Linear GCSE)?