1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Testing under moderation : Can I start a new thread re Lucy Powell new Shadow SoS

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by Rott Weiler, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Rott Weiler

Rott Weiler Lead commenter Forum guide

marlin likes this.
  2. Rott Weiler

@TES_Rosaline @marlin posted 13.49

I got Thread under moderation when I posted, but it does let me start a Thread. I noticed a little blue question mark at the end of moderation bar, but when you hover pointer over it it doesn't say anything of interest (like why you are being moderated!), just 'Awaiting moderation'

upload_2015-9-16_13-48-36.png

3. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Thank you @Rott Weiler

I will have to send a PM to notify people when they are placed on moderation.

@marlin Did you see @Rott Weiler thread before it was approved?

4. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

@Rott Weiler @TES_Rosaline
    I've just seen it now. I received an alert a moment ago - alert definitely wasn't there 16 minutes ago.

5. Vince_Ulam

Vince_Ulam Star commenter

@Rott Weiler

You might not have noticed but your avatar moves.

6. Rott Weiler

Thanks Vince, yes it was deliberate! Old Forum wouldn't support moving Avatars, I wanted to know if new one does,

7. Vince_Ulam

Vince_Ulam Star commenter

It does. It's still moving.

8. marlin

I don't see it moving? I tried clicking on the avatar to get the pop-up, but it was still motionless.

9. marlin

I see now - I hadn't got the new avatar on my screen. I was still seeing the I love governors dog. I can see the boxing cat now.