1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Testbase equivalent for CE?

Discussion in 'Independent' started by trinity0097, Oct 13, 2010.

1. trinity0097

trinity0097 New commenter

Does anyone know if there is something like Testbase for Common Entrance (Maths) questions, where you can pull up past questions on a per topic basis?

2. trinity0097

3. florian gassmann

florian gassmann Star commenter

I think the answer is no.
    Do you perceive a marketing oppotunity in this area?

4. In recent years ISEB have sent the CE papers in an electronic format which allows you do to a bit of editing ...but not as flexible as Testbase. ISEB at one stage was looking into developing something similar to Testbase but as of yet nothing has been produced as far as I know. If anyone knows better then please let me know!

5. trinity0097

We don't get the electronic format ones from the ISEB because we don't have the manpower to copy all the papers, so we still buy the hard copies.
    It's a shame, I'd buy a Testbase equivalent from them right now! I still have access to Testbase but since the questions are harder than they'd get on a CE paper I'm loathe to use those (harder in the sense that they require the pupils to use and apply far more than the CE questions do which are all seem fairly straight forward).

6. I am writing from Testbase. We would be happy to produce a CE version and I will contact the ISEB.

7. How did you get on? I would be very interested in a CE Version!