1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Test Advice

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by jillluptonford, Aug 1, 2018.

1. jillluptonford

jillluptonford New commenter

Hi There

I am interested in increasing my bank of tests for diagnostic assessments and wondered if anyone could offer up information on which tests they like / use. I will be predominantly assessing students (16+) and adults for dyslexia / dyscalculia.

Many thanks

Jill

2. moonpenny

moonpenny Occasional commenter

What tests do you have already?

3. moonpenny

4. moonpenny

The Advanced Reading Comprehension Test (ARC) on the approved list by SASC is also free and is good for university students or graduates.

Happy to email you a copy if you want.

5. suzyshepster

suzyshepster New commenter

6. baggiesbird79

baggiesbird79 New commenter

Hiya, could you please send me a copy of the test through? My address is: mandax02@hotmail.com

7. moonpenny

Hi

Yes I can email you them on Monday when I log on to my computer.

8. jillluptonford

jillluptonford New commenter

Sorry for delay in replying - better late than never!!
    Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to comment

9. Dear Moonpenny
    Through exhaustive searches I've just seen your email from 2018 ref ARC diagnostic test
    You may be my last resort! I'm involved in a module for diagnostic assessment. I cannot find the ARC anywhere. Is it possible you could email me a copy please?
    kate.tutor@yahoo.co.uk
    kate

10. Gingernutt1

Gingernutt1 New commenter

Hi
    I too have looked all over for The Advanced Reading Comprehension Test (ARC) as recommended by SASC but with no luck. Would anyone be kind enough to email me a copy please?

moonpenny likes this.
  11. moonpenny

Have sent it to you

12. usaad

usaad New commenter

Hi,
    I also looked everywhere for The Advanced Reading Comprehension Test (ARC). Can you send it to me at my email:

[This comment/section has been removed for breaching our Community Guidelines/Terms and conditions]
    please? much appreciated

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2020